WooCommerce Plugin Rebrand Update
For Zip branding, please update to version 1.4.0.
- Please go to the WordPress marketplace to download the plugin. Version 1.4.0 features all Zip rebrand updates for both the widget and payment gateway.
- Login to the WordPress Admin Dashboard and go to Plugins.
- Click on Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin.
- Click on Browse and find the location of where you downloaded the plugin. Select the zipped plugin file, and click on Install Now.
- After successful installation, click on Activate Plugin.
- Go back to the Dashboard and select Plugins. Zip Gateway for WooCommerce plugin now appears in the list of plugins. To configure, click on Settings.
- Check Enable Zip.
- Copy and paste in the Client Id and Client Secret provided in the Zip Merchant Portal > Settings tab. (Take care not to add any additional spaces or characters to these fields).
To display the Zip widget on the Product Page and the Cart Page, check both Enable Product Page Widget and Enable Cart Page Widget.
Test mode should be set to Production.
Click Save changes.
Congratulations! Well done!
You have successfully integrated the Zip Widget and Payment Gateway into your shop. At this time, please review how the widget looks on your product pages. If you require further widget customization, that is possible and covered below under "Widget Customization."
Lastly, though not required, we suggest doing a quick end-to-end test by creating a small Zip transaction and voiding thereafter.
For guidance on customizing the widget, please find a list of supported attributes.
These attributes can be set in WooCommerce Admin by choosing WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Zip - Pay in 4 installments. Be sure to scroll to the Widget Customization section.
Updated 7 months ago