Issuing refunds for Zip orders is straightforward with the following instructions.
- Locate the Zip order you would like to issue a refund for.
- Click Refund on the Order Details Page.
- Enter the Refund Amount and Reason.
- Click the Refund button. Zip will automatically credit the customer's existing and/or future installments as needed.
- Verify the order status both in both Shopify and also in the Zip Merchant Portal (staging environment).
If the online store doesn't handle issuing refunds directly, the Zip Merchant Portal can be configured to issue refunds. Contact [email protected] to learn more.
Updated about 1 year ago
Don't forget to QA! Please note these steps for testing the integration: